Tampa, FL -
Jan 18, 2018
Tampa Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Tampa, FL today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|7:21 am||5:58 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Just because it's winter doesn't mean you can't water your lawn. Give it a drink.
- 5 Glamorous Gardens in Tampa, Florida
- 5 Common Lawn Diseases in Tampa, Florida
- The 10 Best Landscapers in Tampa, FL 2017
- 6 Steps to Making Sure Your Tampa Lawn is Ready for Spring
- Know Your Pests - 4 Pests that Enjoy Tampa Lawns
|Average Yard Size||6,523 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$37.86|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||66%|
Learn more about lawn care.