Tampa, FL -
Nov 19, 2017
Tampa Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Tampa, FL today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|6:53 am||5:36 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Some people stop mowing around this time in Orlando. However, it all depends on the weather, and if it's a warm year, you might want to keep going for a while.
- 5 Glamorous Gardens in Tampa, Florida
- 5 Common Lawn Diseases in Tampa, Florida
- The 10 Best Landscapers in Tampa, FL 2017
- 6 Steps to Making Sure Your Tampa Lawn is Ready for Spring
- Know Your Pests - 4 Pests that Enjoy Tampa Lawns
|Average Yard Size||6,523 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$37.86|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||66%|