Tampa, FL -
Aug 14, 2019
Tampa Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Tampa, FL.
|7:10 am||5:35 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
The worst time to water is in the evening. The best time is in the early morning.
- 5 Glamorous Gardens in Tampa, Florida
- 5 Common Lawn Diseases in Tampa, Florida
- The 10 Best Landscapers in Tampa, FL 2017
- 6 Steps to Making Sure Your Tampa Lawn is Ready for Spring
- Know Your Pests - 4 Pests that Enjoy Tampa Lawns
- Dear Amy Schumer: 8 Reasons Why Tampa Is Not 'Horrendous'
- Top 6 Curb Appeal Ideas to Get Your Home Sold Fast
- 5 Lawn Watering Tips in Tampa, FL
- A Prep Guide to Winter Lawn Care in Tampa
- 7 Tips for Fertilizing Your Tampa, FL Lawn in an Eco-Friendly Way
Native Plants to Tampa
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,723 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$34.86|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||66%|
Learn more about lawn care.