St. Louis, MO -
May 26, 2018
St. Louis Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in St. Louis, MO today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|5:41 am||8:14 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
You may want to consider laying down pre-emergent, especially if your lawn is suspect to crabgrass.
- How resilient is the St Louis housing market?
- St Louis vs Kansas City [Infographic]
- 3 Must See Holiday Light Displays in St Louis
- Tips for Winter Lawn Care in St Louis, MO
- Common Grass Types in St Louis, MO
- 4 Tips for Spring Lawn Care in St Louis, MO
- Tips for Watering Your Lawn in St Louis, MO
- Tips for Fertilizing Your Lawn in St Louis, MO
Native Plants to St. Louis
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||9,025 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$39.12|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||3%|
|Yards with Cleanups||13%|
|Days That Are Sunny||4%|
Learn more about lawn care.