San Antonio, TX -
Jan 26, 2020
San Antonio Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for San Antonio, TX.
|7:17 am||5:35 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Many don't think to do much during winter for their lawn, but if you're looking to prune any type of plant, this is the best time for it!
- Sorry, Huffington Post - San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- A Guide to Lawn Care Service Prices in San Antonio, TX
- What Will the Austin-San Antonio Corridor Look Like in 2030?
- 4 Lawn Diseases to Watch out for in San Antonio, TX
- 5 Watering Tips for San Antonio Lawns
Native Plants to San Antonio
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,884 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.39|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||8.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.