San Antonio, TX -
Sep 22, 2019
San Antonio Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for San Antonio, TX.
|7:17 am||5:35 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If on the four times annual fertilizer schedule, late September or very early October should be your last fertilizer application.
- Sorry, Huffington Post - San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- A Guide to Lawn Care Service Prices in San Antonio, TX
- What Will the Austin-San Antonio Corridor Look Like in 2030?
- 4 Lawn Diseases to Watch out for in San Antonio, TX
- 5 Watering Tips for San Antonio Lawns
Native Plants to San Antonio
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,884 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.39|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||8.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.