Richmond, VA -
Apr 6, 2020
Richmond Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Richmond, VA.
|7:13 am||4:51 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Finish any overseeding or aeration projects by mid-month. Otherwise, it's better to wait until fall.
- 4 Eco-friendly Lawn Care Tips for Richmond, VA Homeowners
- 5 Weeds Common to Richmond, Virginia
- The Best Grass to Establish a Lawn in Richmond, VA
- What type of mulch to use in Richmond, VA?
- 7 Places To Go Hiking Near Richmond, VA
- 5 Majestic Lawns in Richmond, Virginia
- Tips for Establishing a New Lawn in Richmond, VA
- LawnStarter Enters Richmond, VA, Market
- 5 Lawn Care Tips for Richmond, VA
- How to Make Sure Your Richmond, VA Lawn is Ready for the Summer Heat
Popular Grass Types in Richmond
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||10,361 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$43.64|
|Average Customer Review||4.7 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||8.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||8.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.