Nashville, TN -
Sep 28, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Nashville, TN.
|6:46 am||4:32 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
September is a great time to seed any bare patches you may have. Also be sure to aerate and overseed soon!
- The 3 Best Places in the Nashville Area to Have a Yard Sale
- When Is the Best Time of Year to Establish Turf in the Nashville, TN Area?
- The Top 5 Most Glamorous Gardens in Nashville, TN
- 5 Preparations For Your Nashville Grass This Spring
- Where are new residents of Nashville moving from?
- 5 Popular Grass Types in Nashville, TN
- 4 Ways to Have an Eco-Friendly Garden in Nashville, Tennessee
- 5 Diseases That Can Strike Nashville, Tennessee, Lawns
- 5 Mulch Types for Nashville, Tennessee, Lawns
- 4 Easy Summer Lawn Watering Tips in Nashville, TN
Popular Grass Types in Nashville
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||9,352 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$48.87|
|Average Customer Review||4.8 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||4.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||9.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||56%|
Learn more about lawn care.