Kansas City, MO -
Mar 24, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Kansas City, MO.
|7:25 am||4:55 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Begin lawn mowing service if your grass is growing. Be sure not to cut below 2.5 inches! Also consider putting pre-emergent herbicide down.
- Eco-friendly Lawn Care Tips for Kansas City Homeowners
- Kansas City Metro Leads the Way for Big Home Lots
- The 2 Best Types of Grass to Plant in Kansas City, MO
- Lawn Watering Tips for Every Season in Kansas City, MO
- The 5 Most Majestic Lawns in Kansas City, MO
- The Top 5 Hardscape Designs in Kansas City
- The Only 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips That Matter in Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City Landscaping Tips
- 5 Lawn Care Tips for Kansas City
Native Plants to Kansas City
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,429 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$53.10|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||68.5%|
Learn more about lawn care.