Kansas City, MO -
Jul 10, 2020
Kansas City Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Kansas City, MO.
|7:25 am||4:55 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
It's about that time of year grass goes dormant, so don't fret if your lawn is turning tan! Be sure not to mow if the grass doesn't look too healthy.
- The 2 Best Types of Grass to Plant in Kansas City, MO
- Lawn Watering Tips for Every Season in Kansas City, MO
- Eco-friendly Lawn Care Tips for Kansas City Homeowners
- Kansas City Metro Leads the Way for Big Home Lots
- The 5 Most Majestic Lawns in Kansas City, MO
- The Top 5 Hardscape Designs in Kansas City
- The Only 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips That Matter in Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City Landscaping Tips
- 5 Lawn Care Tips for Kansas City
Native Plants to Kansas City
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,429 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$43.10|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||68.5%|
Learn more about lawn care.