Baltimore, MD -
Jun 20, 2018
Baltimore Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Baltimore, MD today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|5:39 am||8:36 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
It's about time to raise your lawn mower's blade. Cut your grass no shorter than 2.5 inches tall.
- Common Lawn Diseases and Pests in Baltimore, MD
- 10 Glamorous Gardens in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Grass Types For Lawns in Baltimore, MD
- 3 Tips For Watering Your Lawn in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Tips for Spring Lawn Care in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Named the #1 City That's Gaga Over Garden Gnomes
- How resilient is the Baltimore housing market?
- Baltimore's Quality of Life Report
- 7 Things to Know About the New Turf at the Baltimore Ravens' Stadium
Native Plants to Baltimore
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||5,767 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$34.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.88 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||4%|
Learn more about lawn care.