Baltimore, MD -
Sep 26, 2020
Baltimore Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Baltimore, MD.
|7:08 am||5:32 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
September is a great time to seed any bare patches you may have. Also be sure to aerate and overseed soon!
- Common Lawn Diseases and Pests in Baltimore, MD
- 10 Glamorous Gardens in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Grass Types For Lawns in Baltimore, MD
- 3 Tips For Watering Your Lawn in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Tips for Spring Lawn Care in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Named the #1 City That's Gaga Over Garden Gnomes
- How resilient is the Baltimore housing market?
- Baltimore's Quality of Life Report
- 7 Things to Know About the New Turf at the Baltimore Ravens' Stadium
Native Plants to Baltimore
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||5,767 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$34.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.88 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||4%|
Learn more about lawn care.