Baltimore, MD -
Oct 15, 2018
Baltimore Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Baltimore, MD today is
0.02 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|7:15 am||6:29 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If you haven't aerated or overseeded yet, this is your last chance before the Spring!
- Common Lawn Diseases and Pests in Baltimore, MD
- 10 Glamorous Gardens in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Grass Types For Lawns in Baltimore, MD
- 3 Tips For Watering Your Lawn in Baltimore, MD
- 4 Tips for Spring Lawn Care in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Named the #1 City That's Gaga Over Garden Gnomes
- How resilient is the Baltimore housing market?
- Baltimore's Quality of Life Report
- 7 Things to Know About the New Turf at the Baltimore Ravens' Stadium
Native Plants to Baltimore
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||5,767 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$34.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.88 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||4%|
Learn more about lawn care.