Charlotte, NC -
Apr 22, 2019
Charlotte Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Charlotte, NC.
|7:21 am||5:53 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If you haven't put down pre-emergent yet to keep crabgrass and other weeds from popping up, this is a great time to do it! Post-emergent can also be applied now.
- 5 Tips for Fall Lawn Care in Charlotte, NC
- 4 Best Grass Types for Your Lawn in Charlotte, NC
- Here's What You Need to Know About Brown Patch in Charlotte
- A Quick Guide to Spring Lawn Care in Charlotte, NC
- 5 Tips for Prepping Your Charlotte, NC Lawn for Spring
- The 7 Best Mulches for Winter in Charlotte, NC
- 7 of the Best Landscape Designs in Charlotte, NC
- The 6 Best Mulch Types in Charlotte, NC
- Winterizing Your Grass in Charlotte, NC
- 12 Things that Make Every Charlottean Proud
Native Plants to Charlotte
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||9,226 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$42.09|
|Average Customer Review||4.77 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||6.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||62%|
Learn more about lawn care.