Charlotte, NC -
Mar 26, 2020
Charlotte Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Charlotte, NC.
|7:21 am||5:53 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If you have any bare patches, it's a great time to seed them! Aeration and overseeding can be performed, although these are better done during fall.
- 5 Tips for Fall Lawn Care in Charlotte, NC
- 4 Best Grass Types for Your Lawn in Charlotte, NC
- Here's What You Need to Know About Brown Patch in Charlotte
- A Quick Guide to Spring Lawn Care in Charlotte, NC
- 5 Tips for Prepping Your Charlotte, NC Lawn for Spring
- The 7 Best Mulches for Winter in Charlotte, NC
- The 6 Best Mulch Types in Charlotte, NC
- Winterizing Your Grass in Charlotte, NC
- 12 Things that Make Every Charlottean Proud
- 6 Tips for Watering Your Lawn in Charlotte
Native Plants to Charlotte
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||9,226 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$42.09|
|Average Customer Review||4.77 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||6.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||62%|
Learn more about lawn care.