Baton Rouge, LA -
Jun 20, 2018
Baton Rouge Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Baton Rouge, LA today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|6:02 am||8:09 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Did you know? There are approximately 50 million acres of grass in the United States. Approximately 21 million of those acres are in our front and back yards.
- 5 Ways for Baton Rouge Homeowners to Get the Upper Hand with Weeds
- 3 Spring Lawn Care Basics for Baton Rouge, LA
- Eco-friendly Care for Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Lawns
- The 5 Best Grass Types for Baton Rouge, LA Lawns
- 8 Common Weeds in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 4 Easy Fall Lawn Care Tips for Baton Rouge Homeowners
Popular Grass Types in Baton Rouge
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,311 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$35.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||9.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.