Cleveland, OH -
Aug 16, 2018
Cleveland Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Cleveland, OH today is
0.13 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|6:35 am||8:26 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Did you know? There are approximately 50 million acres of grass in the United States. Approximately 21 million of those acres are in our front and back yards.
- Summer Lawn Care Tips for Homeowners in Cleveland, OH
- Bringing Your Garden Indoors for the Cleveland Winter
- Tips on Fertilizing Your Lawn in Cleveland
- 4 Common Grass Types in Cleveland, OH
- 5 Spring Lawn Care Tips for Homeowners in Cleveland, OH
- Tips for Watering Your Lawn in Cleveland, OH
Native Plants to Cleveland
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,829 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$47.10|
|Average Customer Review||4.7 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||13.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||17.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||9%|
Learn more about lawn care.