Houston, TX -
Jun 22, 2021
Houston Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Houston, TX.
|7:05 am||5:22 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Summer is the toughest time of the year on the lawn. This is for many reasons, but the best overall solution is fertilization to many of these problems.
- What Will Houston Look Like in 2020?
- 5 Tips for Fall Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Out-of-This-World Offer: Free Lawn Care for Astronaut Scott Kelly
- 6 of the Coolest Landscape Designs in Houston, TX
- The 6 Best Hidden Bars in Houston
- A Guide to Summer Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Which Texas Mega-County Added 248 Residents Per Day from 2014 to 2015?
- Houston's Water Woes
Native Plants to Houston
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,944 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.56|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||6.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||59%|
Learn more about lawn care.