Houston, TX -
Oct 16, 2018
Houston Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Houston, TX.
|6:30 am||8:23 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
You are probably coming to the end of your mowing for the year. Make sure not to cut your grass too close in the later months. This can have a strong negative effect.
- What Will Houston Look Like in 2020?
- 5 Tips for Fall Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Out-of-This-World Offer: Free Lawn Care for Astronaut Scott Kelly
- 6 of the Coolest Landscape Designs in Houston, TX
- The 6 Best Hidden Bars in Houston
- A Guide to Summer Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Which Texas Mega-County Added 248 Residents Per Day from 2014 to 2015?
- Houston's Water Woes
Native Plants to Houston
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,944 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.56|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||6.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||59%|
Learn more about lawn care.