Houston, TX -
Sep 16, 2019
Houston Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Houston, TX.
|7:05 am||5:22 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If on the four times annual fertilizer schedule, late September or very early October should be your last fertilizer application.
- What Will Houston Look Like in 2020?
- 5 Tips for Fall Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Out-of-This-World Offer: Free Lawn Care for Astronaut Scott Kelly
- 6 of the Coolest Landscape Designs in Houston, TX
- The 6 Best Hidden Bars in Houston
- A Guide to Summer Lawn Care in Houston, TX
- Which Texas Mega-County Added 248 Residents Per Day from 2014 to 2015?
- Houston's Water Woes
Native Plants to Houston
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,944 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.56|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||6.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||59%|
Learn more about lawn care.