Virginia Beach, VA -
Jul 9, 2020
Virginia Beach Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Virginia Beach, VA.
|7:05 am||4:47 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
It's about that time of year grass goes dormant, so don't fret if your lawn is turning tan! Be sure not to mow if the grass doesn't look too healthy.
- How to Fix Sandy Soil in VA Beach
- The Top 10 Best Landscaped Waterfront Homes in Virginia Beach, VA
- Lawn Mowing Tips for Virginia Beach, VA Homeowners
- 5 Tips for Establishing a New Lawn in Virginia Beach, VA
- Tips for Winter Lawn Care in Virginia Beach, VA
- Tips for a Lush Spring Lawn in Virginia Beach, VA
- 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips For Virginia Beach, VA Homeowners
- The Top 5 Majestic Lawns in Virginia Beach, VA
- The 4 Best Grass Types for Sandy Soils in Virginia Beach, VA
- The Top 5 Hardscape Designs in Virginia Beach, VA
Native Plants to Virginia Beach
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,314 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$43.28|
|Average Customer Review||4.87 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||17.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.