Virginia Beach, VA -
Apr 6, 2020
Virginia Beach Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Virginia Beach, VA.
|7:05 am||4:47 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Finish any overseeding or aeration projects by mid-month. Otherwise, it's better to wait until fall.
- How to Fix Sandy Soil in VA Beach
- The Top 10 Best Landscaped Waterfront Homes in Virginia Beach, VA
- Lawn Mowing Tips for Virginia Beach, VA Homeowners
- 5 Tips for Establishing a New Lawn in Virginia Beach, VA
- Tips for Winter Lawn Care in Virginia Beach, VA
- Tips for a Lush Spring Lawn in Virginia Beach, VA
- 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips For Virginia Beach, VA Homeowners
- The Top 5 Majestic Lawns in Virginia Beach, VA
- The 4 Best Grass Types for Sandy Soils in Virginia Beach, VA
- The Top 5 Hardscape Designs in Virginia Beach, VA
Native Plants to Virginia Beach
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,314 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$43.28|
|Average Customer Review||4.87 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||17.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.