Memphis, TN -
Mar 28, 2020
Memphis Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Memphis, TN.
|6:56 am||4:48 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If you have any bare patches, it's a great time to seed them! Aeration and overseeding can be performed, although these are better done during fall.
- Native Flowers to Plant in Memphis
- University of Tennessee Extension
- 4 Winter Lawn Care Tips for Homeowners in Memphis, TN
- Tips on Mowing like a Pro in Memphis, TN
- Here Are 6 Fall Lawn Care Tips for Memphis, TN Homeowners
- The 6 most popular types of grass that grow in Memphis, Tennessee lawns
- Summer Lawn Care Tips for Memphis, TN
- Fall Lawn Care Tips for Memphis, TN
- Gardening Tips for Memphis, TN
Popular Grass Types in Memphis
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,021 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$40.10|
|Average Customer Review||4.51 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7%|
|Yards with Cleanups||14%|
|Days That Are Sunny||2%|
Learn more about lawn care.