Dallas, TX -
Jan 23, 2020
Dallas Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Dallas, TX.
|7:23 am||5:57 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Many don't think to do much during winter for their lawn, but if you're looking to prune any type of plant, this is the best time for it!
- 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips for Dallas, TX Homeowners
- The 19 Metro Areas That Added at Least 100 Residents Per Day in 2015-16
- North Texas Projected to Add Nearly 3 Million Residents by 2030
- August Toils on Dallas, TX Soil - Dealing with common August lawn care problems
- The 5 Most Luxurious Hardscape Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- How to Prepare Your Lawn for Winter in Dallas, TX
- What is the best grass type for your lawn in Dallas, TX?
- How to ensure that your lawn survives the Dallas summer heat
- 6 Reasons Why Everyone is Moving to Dallas
- A Guide to Fall Lawn Care in Dallas, TX
Native Plants to Dallas
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,658 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$39.26|
|Average Customer Review||4.85 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||13.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||9.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||61%|
Learn more about lawn care.