Dallas, TX -
May 30, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Dallas, TX.
|7:23 am||5:57 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Be on the look out for pests as early as possible! If you think you may have a problem stop it early in its tracks!
- 4 Fall Lawn Care Tips for Dallas, TX Homeowners
- The 19 Metro Areas That Added at Least 100 Residents Per Day in 2015-16
- North Texas Projected to Add Nearly 3 Million Residents by 2030
- August Toils on Dallas, TX Soil - Dealing with common August lawn care problems
- The 5 Most Luxurious Hardscape Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- How to Prepare Your Lawn for Winter in Dallas, TX
- What is the best grass type for your lawn in Dallas, TX?
- How to ensure that your lawn survives the Dallas summer heat
- 6 Reasons Why Everyone is Moving to Dallas
- A Guide to Fall Lawn Care in Dallas, TX
Native Plants to Dallas
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,658 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$48.37|
|Average Customer Review||4.85 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||13.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||9.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||61%|
Learn more about lawn care.