Orlando, FL -
Nov 29, 2021
Orlando Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Orlando, FL.
|7:06 am||5:29 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Dropping temperatures mean it's the perfect time to go some verticutting/dethatching, which will add longevity to your lawn.
- Basic Secrets to Year Round Lawn Care in Orlando
- Winter Lawn Care in Orlando
- 3 Good Reasons To Care For Your Orlando Lawn
- 6 Tips for Watering Your Orlando Lawn
- How to Hire a Lawn Care Company in Orlando
- 4 Things To Know About Spring Lawn Care in Orlando
- What To Do About Leaf Removal In Orlando
- Which Type Of Grass Should I Plant In Orlando?
Popular Grass Types in Orlando
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,781 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$36.29|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||11.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||69.4%|
Learn more about lawn care.