Jacksonville, FL -
Jun 3, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Jacksonville, FL.
|7:12 am||5:26 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Feeling bold? Ask us about installing Bermudagrass. It's a pain to maintain, but incredibly sexy.
- Florida 'Lawntrepreneur' Earns LawnStarter Scholarship
- 4 Tips for Watering Your Jacksonville Lawn
- The Most Common Grass Types in Jacksonville, FL
- A Quick Guide to Winter Lawn Care in Jacksonville, FL
- 5 Flowers You Should Consider Planting this Spring in Jacksonville
- Watch Out Jacksonville: 3 Vicious Winter Lawn Diseases
- 5 of the Coolest Hardscape Designs in Jacksonville, FL
- 4 Jacksonville Flowers that your Flowerbed Just Needs to Have
- A Quick Guide to Spring Lawn Care in Jacksonville
- Watch out Jacksonville - 3 Vicious Winter Lawn Diseases and How to Spot Them
Popular Grass Types in Jacksonville
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,156 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$48.92|
|Average Customer Review||4.82 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||63%|
Learn more about lawn care.