Tallahassee, FL -
Oct 16, 2018
Tallahassee Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Tallahassee, FL.
|6:37 am||8:30 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
The perfect time to overseed is when the nights are 50-60 degrees, right before any leaves start falling.
- 3 Essential Watering and Irrigation Tips for Tallahassee Lawns
- 7 Lawn Mowing Tips for Tallahassee, FL Homeowners
- The 5 Best Grass Types for Tallahassee, FL Lawns
- Which Out-of-State Metros Send the Most New Residents to Tallahassee?
- The Top 4 Glamorous Gardens in Tallahassee, FL
- The Top 5 Hardscape Designs in Tallahassee, FL
Popular Grass Types in Tallahassee
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,702 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$39.48|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||15.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||64%|
Learn more about lawn care.