Washington, DC -
Mar 25, 2020
Washington Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Washington, DC.
|7:15 am||4:45 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If you have any bare patches, it's a great time to seed them! Aeration and overseeding can be performed, although these are better done during fall.
- Lawn Care Prices In DC vs Outside DC
- 6 Places To Go Hiking Near Washington DC
- 7 Reasons the Nationals Are Primed to Win the 2015 World Series
- The Top 6 Craft Beer Tours Around Washington D.C.
- Arlington vs Bethesda
- 7 Coolest Landscape Designs in Washington DC
- 7 Exterior Home Improvements That Can Increase Resale Value
Popular Grass Types in Washington
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||3,184 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$51.81|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||7.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||9.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||56%|
Learn more about lawn care.