Fort Worth, TX -
Oct 16, 2018
Fort Worth Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Fort Worth, TX.
|7:22 am||7:16 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
You are probably coming to the end of your mowing for the year. Make sure not to cut your grass too close in the later months. This can have a strong negative effect.
- What Will Fort Worth Look Like in 2030?
- The 19 Metro Areas That Added at Least 100 Residents Per Day in 2015-16
- North Texas Projected to Add Nearly 3 Million Residents by 2030
- The 5 Most Luxurious Hardscape Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- A Guide to Grass Types in Fort Worth, Texas
- 4 Important Tips for Lawn Care in Fort Worth, TX
- 5 Tips for Watering Your Lawn in Fort Worth
Popular Grass Types in Fort Worth
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,641 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$39.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.85 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||8.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||61%|
Learn more about lawn care.