Fort Worth, TX -
Jun 20, 2019
Fort Worth Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Fort Worth, TX.
|7:20 am||5:23 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Summer is the toughest time of the year on the lawn. This is for many reasons, but the best overall solution is fertilization to many of these problems.
- What Will Fort Worth Look Like in 2030?
- Tips for Using Your Backyard All Summer Long
- The 19 Metro Areas That Added at Least 100 Residents Per Day in 2015-16
- North Texas Projected to Add Nearly 3 Million Residents by 2030
- The 5 Most Luxurious Hardscape Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- A Guide to Grass Types in Fort Worth, Texas
- 4 Important Tips for Lawn Care in Fort Worth, TX
- 5 Tips for Watering Your Lawn in Fort Worth
Popular Grass Types in Fort Worth
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,641 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$39.82|
|Average Customer Review||4.85 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||8.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||61%|
Learn more about lawn care.