Fort Worth, TX -
Sep 27, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Fort Worth, TX.
|7:20 am||5:23 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Fall fertilization is considered by many the most important fertilization of the year. It is the first step to a great lawn next year.
- What Will Fort Worth Look Like in 2030?
- Tips for Using Your Backyard All Summer Long
- The 19 Metro Areas That Added at Least 100 Residents Per Day in 2015-16
- North Texas Projected to Add Nearly 3 Million Residents by 2030
- The 5 Most Luxurious Hardscape Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- A Guide to Grass Types in Fort Worth, Texas
- 4 Important Tips for Lawn Care in Fort Worth, TX
- 5 Tips for Watering Your Lawn in Fort Worth
Popular Grass Types in Fort Worth
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,641 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$49.06|
|Average Customer Review||4.85 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||8.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||12.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||61%|
Learn more about lawn care.