Miami, FL -
Oct 20, 2019
Miami Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Miami, FL.
|6:55 am||5:30 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
The perfect time to overseed is when the nights are 50-60 degrees, right before any leaves start falling.
- Hardiness Heat Zone Map For Miami Gardeners
- University of Florida Extension
- 4 Spring Lawn Care Tips for Miami, FL Residents
- Foolproof Fall Prep for an Irresistible Yard in Miami, FL
- 5 Irresistible Landscaping Trends Taking Miami by Storm
- 4 Best Types of Grass for a Lush Miami Lawn
- Summer Lawn Care Tips for Miami, FL Homeowners
Popular Grass Types in Miami
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||8,794 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$52.01|
|Average Customer Review||4.75 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||14%|
|Yards with Cleanups||2%|
|Days That Are Sunny||8%|
Learn more about lawn care.