Raleigh, NC -
Sep 30, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Raleigh, NC.
|7:13 am||5:01 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
September is a great time to seed any bare patches you may have. Also be sure to aerate and overseed soon!
- Who Are the Toughest Lawn Enforcers in the Research Triangle?
- 7 Tips for Prepping Your Raleigh Lawn for Spring
- What Type of Grass Should I Plant in Raleigh, NC?
- 4 Lawn Tips for Raleigh, NC
- 4 Simple Ways to Extend Your Patio Season Year-Round in Raleigh, NC
- 5 Pretty Weeds That Grow in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 7 Easy Winter Lawn Care Tips for Raleigh, NC Homeowners
- Fall Lawn Care Tips for Raleigh, NC Homeowners
- 5 of the Most Majestic Lawns in Raleigh, NC
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Lawn Care in Raleigh, NC
Native Plants to Raleigh
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,964 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$46.95|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||11.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||11.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||58%|
Learn more about lawn care.