Atlanta, GA -
Jul 23, 2021
Atlanta Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Atlanta, GA.
|7:30 am||6:13 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
When mowing, never remove more than one third of the grass blade at a time. Doing so will leave your grass nutrient deficient and will result in wilted tips across your lawn.
- City in a Forest: A Look at Atlanta’s Trees
- 5 Tips Watering & Maintaining Your Lawn in Atlanta, GA
- The Best Grass Types for Your Atlanta, GA Lawn
- Seasonal Lawn Maintenance Guide for Atlanta, GA
- University of Georgia Extension
- Spring Lawn Care Tips for Homeowners in Atlanta, GA
- Know Your Pests: 4 Pests That Enjoy Atlanta, GA Lawns
- Atlanta Checklist: 10 Things You Need to Do After Moving to the 'Big Peach'
- The Top 5 Most Majestic Lawns in Atlanta, GA
- Eco-Friendly Lawn Care Tips in Atlanta, GA
Native Plants to Atlanta
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||5,503 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$45.65|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||14.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.