Atlanta, GA -
Feb 21, 2019
Atlanta Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Atlanta, GA today is
0.02 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|7:30 am||6:13 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Did you know? There are approximately 50 million acres of grass in the United States. Approximately 21 million of those acres are in our front and back yards.
- City in a Forest: A Look at Atlanta’s Trees
- 5 Tips Watering & Maintaining Your Lawn in Atlanta, GA
- The Best Grass Types for Your Atlanta, GA Lawn
- Seasonal Lawn Maintenance Guide for Atlanta, GA
- University of Georgia Extension
- Spring Lawn Care Tips for Homeowners in Atlanta, GA
- Know Your Pests: 4 Pests That Enjoy Atlanta, GA Lawns
- Atlanta Checklist: 10 Things You Need to Do After Moving to the 'Big Peach'
- The Top 5 Most Majestic Lawns in Atlanta, GA
- Eco-Friendly Lawn Care Tips in Atlanta, GA
Native Plants to Atlanta
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||5,503 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$45.65|
|Average Customer Review||5 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||10.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||14.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||60%|
Learn more about lawn care.