Austin, TX -
Aug 15, 2018
Austin Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Austin, TX today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|6:56 am||8:14 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
If on a four-time fertilization annual fertilization cycle, mid August is a great time for your third treatment.
- Green Home Improvements Give the Green Light for Tax Breaks in Austin
- Which Austin ZIP Codes Use the Most Water?
- LawnStarter Helps Little Free Library Movement Turn a New Page in Austin
- Austin's 7 Most Picturesque Pokémon GO Places
- Austin Relaxes Water Restrictions
- Sorry, Huffington Post, San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- LawnStarter Pairs With Easter Seals Central Texas on Lawn Care Venture
- 7 Watering Tips for Austin Lawns
- 12 Fascinating Facts About Austin's Trees
- When Will the Austin Area's Population Reach 3 Million? Sooner Than You Might Think
Popular Grass Types in Austin
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,967 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$38.71|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||51%|
Learn more about lawn care.