Austin, TX -
Nov 19, 2018
Austin Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
The expected precipitation in Austin, TX today is
0 inches. You will most likely have to water your lawn today. The best time to water is at dusk or dawn.
|6:59 am||5:32 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Lawn mowing has concluded for many but not everybody! Texas can have some warmer winters and if you're experiencing one, it still may be best to continue mowing at this point.
- Green Home Improvements Give the Green Light for Tax Breaks in Austin
- Which Austin ZIP Codes Use the Most Water?
- LawnStarter Helps Little Free Library Movement Turn a New Page in Austin
- Austin's 7 Most Picturesque Pokémon GO Places
- Austin Relaxes Water Restrictions
- Sorry, Huffington Post, San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- LawnStarter Pairs With Easter Seals Central Texas on Lawn Care Venture
- 7 Watering Tips for Austin Lawns
- 12 Fascinating Facts About Austin's Trees
- When Will the Austin Area's Population Reach 3 Million? Sooner Than You Might Think
Popular Grass Types in Austin
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,967 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$38.71|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||51%|
Learn more about lawn care.