Austin, TX -
May 21, 2019
Austin Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Austin, TX.
|7:18 am||6:11 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
This is a good time to check out your drainage process. It's true that with the summer months can come drought but also they can bring heavy rains at sporatic times. Make sure your lawn is prepared.
- Green Home Improvements Give the Green Light for Tax Breaks in Austin
- Which Austin ZIP Codes Use the Most Water?
- LawnStarter Helps Little Free Library Movement Turn a New Page in Austin
- Austin's 7 Most Picturesque Pokémon GO Places
- Austin Relaxes Water Restrictions
- Sorry, Huffington Post, San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- LawnStarter Pairs With Easter Seals Central Texas on Lawn Care Venture
- 7 Watering Tips for Austin Lawns
- 12 Fascinating Facts About Austin's Trees
- When Will the Austin Area's Population Reach 3 Million? Sooner Than You Might Think
Popular Grass Types in Austin
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,967 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$38.71|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||51%|
Learn more about lawn care.