Austin, TX -
Jun 19, 2018
Austin Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Austin, TX.
|6:29 am||8:35 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Summer is the toughest time of the year on the lawn. This is for many reasons, but the best overall solution is fertilization to many of these problems.
- Green Home Improvements Give the Green Light for Tax Breaks in Austin
- Which Austin ZIP Codes Use the Most Water?
- LawnStarter Helps Little Free Library Movement Turn a New Page in Austin
- Austin's 7 Most Picturesque Pokémon GO Places
- Austin Relaxes Water Restrictions
- Sorry, Huffington Post, San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- LawnStarter Pairs With Easter Seals Central Texas on Lawn Care Venture
- 7 Watering Tips for Austin Lawns
- 12 Fascinating Facts About Austin's Trees
- When Will the Austin Area's Population Reach 3 Million? Sooner Than You Might Think
Popular Grass Types in Austin
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,967 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$38.71|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||51%|
Learn more about lawn care.