Austin, TX -
Sep 30, 2023
Local Lawn Care Facts & Resources
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Austin, TX.
|7:18 am||6:11 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
Fall fertilization is considered by many the most important fertilization of the year. It is the first step to a great lawn next year.
- 10 Worst Trees to Plant in Austin
- Best Native Plants for Your Austin Garden
- Green Home Improvements Give the Green Light for Tax Breaks in Austin
- Which Austin ZIP Codes Use the Most Water?
- Austin's 7 Most Picturesque Pokémon GO Places
- Austin Relaxes Water Restrictions
- Sorry, Huffington Post, San Antonio Is Not the 'New Austin'
- LawnStarter Pairs With Easter Seals Central Texas on Lawn Care Venture
- 7 Important Watering Tips for Austin Lawns
- 12 Fascinating Facts About Austin's Trees
Popular Grass Types in Austin
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||7,967 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$47.69|
|Average Customer Review||4.9 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||12.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||10.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||51%|
Learn more about lawn care.