Chattanooga, TN -
Jun 24, 2019
Chattanooga Lawn Care Recommendations
Should I water my lawn today?
We currently have no rainfall data available for Chattanooga, TN.
|7:38 am||6:11 pm|
Lawn tip of the week
June is one of the highest-growth seasons for grass. If you haven't put down nitrogen-fertilizer yet, it's a good time for it. And make sure you're mowing weekly!
- University of Tennessee Extension
- The Best Landscaping Companies in Chattanooga, TN
- Winter Lawn Care Tips for Chattanooga, TN
- Summer Lawn Care Tips for Chattanooga, TN
- Must Visit Botanical Gardens Near Chattanooga, TN
Popular Grass Types in Chattanooga
Lawn Care Facts
|Average Yard Size||6,406 sq ft|
|Average Mowing Price||$46.93|
|Average Customer Review||4.69 / 5.0|
|Lawns with Leaf Removal||13.0%|
|Yards with Cleanups||16.0%|
|Days That Are Sunny||6%|
Learn more about lawn care.