General Landscaping / Maintenance
Recommended by Randall Lambert
Location: Reidsville, NC 27320
Yard Size: 6,485 square feet
Front-yard, Backyard, Left side, Right side
1. Bush Trimming on the front bushes, all bushes in back yard.
2. Weed trim then spray all weeds in rocks, both sides of the hours and walkways.
3. Remove all the dead tree branches, front and back yard. Trim the split branches on the trees in the back yard, front yard and sides. Treat with tree food.
4. Spray commercial level Revive yard saver. Sun or shade mix.
5. Spray plant feed on the bushes after trim, all plants and landscape in the front as well.
6. Fix both fence gates. Both of them do not open all the way due to warped wood and bend arms.
7. Fill the front walkway cracks with concrete seal and color match.