What are common trees and shrubs in Spring, TX?
Common trees and shrubs in Spring include the following:
- Flowering Dogwood (Cornus florida)
- Shortleaf Pine (Pinus echinata)
- False Indigo (Amorpha fruticosa)
- Wild Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens)
- Sweet Azalea (Rhododendron canescens)
What is the average cost of tree removal in Spring?
The cost of removing a tree in Spring ranges from $286 and $1315 depending on the type of tree and the height. Here are the average costs by tree height:
- Small (<25 ft): $219
- Medium (<50 ft): $555
- Large (<75 ft): $912
- Very Large (>75 ft): $1563
What about the cost of tree trimming?
The average cost of tree trimming in Spring ranges from $253 and $831 depending on the size of the tree. Here are the average prices by tree height:
- Small (<25 ft): $232
- Medium (<50 ft): $469
- Large (<75 ft): $667
- Very Large (>75 ft): $1484