It’s Recommendapalooza time at LawnStarter!
What, you say, is Recommendapalooza? We can assure you it’s not a loud and wild music festival. It’s actually our way of putting some extra cash in the pockets of our lawn care providers.
Now through Oct. 31, 2016, a provider who’s part of the LawnStarter network can win one of two $1,000 bonuses when the provider recommends services to customers. One prize each will be awarded to:
- The LawnStarter provider who notches the highest percentage of accepted services vs. recommended services.
- The LawnStarter provider who racks up the highest dollar amount of recommended services that are accepted and completed.
Here are some of the rules:
- Recommendations must be made by Oct. 31, 2016.
- At least 15 services must be recommended for a provider to qualify for the Recommendapalooza contest.
- A recommended service must be worth at least $10.
- An accepted service must be completed by Nov. 30, 2016.
“We recently added a feature to the LawnStarter Pros website and app to provide the opportunity to recommend services to their customers in addition to mowing services,” says Dan Balcauski, director of product at LawnStarter. “This feature has not only proven to be a great way to make customers more excited about a hassle-free way to make their lawns look great, but also has been successful at getting some extra jobs for providers as the traditional mowing season is winding down.”
For more information, visit www.lawnstarter.com/why-join.
Top photo: Flickr/Franco Dal Molin